15111 Dauphin Island Pkwy
Crane, MO 65633
Job Objective Seeking a Guest Room Attendant position in an organization where I can apply my experience and efficiently contribute to the company’s growth.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hand-on experience in housekeeping and working in hospitality industry
- Ability to withstand prolonged walking, standing, bending and kneeling without restriction
- Ability to lift 40 pounds, maneuver and maintain control of housekeeping cart
- Profound ability to maintain a professional, neat and well-groomed appearance
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills; and flexible working hours and dates
- Ability to remain calm and poised under pressure
- Good time management, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated, energetic and quality oriented
Guest Room Attendant, August 2005 to till date
Radisson Hotels & Resorts Green Bay, Crane, MO
- Maintained the guestrooms administering duties like making bed’s, vacuuming, emptying trash, wiping down or dusting all surfaces.
- Replenished all guest amenities and information folders as needed.
- Adhered to hygienic standards whilst cleaning & maintaining washrooms.
- Ensured to reports all unusual room conditions for repair.
- Ensured to complete all duties with the room classification checklist.
- Ensured to follow all safety policies and guidelines of the department.
Guest Room Attendant, May 2000 to July 2005
Loews Hotels, Crane, MO
- Responded appropriately and courteously with the guests.
- Served all the assigned rooms with appropriate manner and specific instructions.
- Ensured to keeps the supply cart neat and organized at all times.
- Facilitated to return any Lost and Found articles to a supervisor or to the dispatchers office.
- Ensured to keep the linen closet clean & well organized.
- Coordinated with the supervisor with appropriate safety & maintenance issues.
Associate Degree in Hotel Management, Grand Canyon University, Arizona, AZ