2378 County Road 105
Centre, AL 35960
Job Objective Seeking a Grader Operator position in a stable company where I can use my skills to benefit the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience working as a Grader Operator
- Operational knowledge of truck and equipment
- Sound knowledge of operation of graders and compactors
- Ability to work safely within Company policy, OSHA and MSHA Standards
- Deep knowledge of workplace & equipment safety requirements, cleaning standards and procedures
- Amazing ability to work on mobile and heavy equipment safely
- Remarkable ability to client service and public relations skills
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Grader Operator, May 2004 – Present
Marine Corporation, Centre, AL
- Operated the grader including front end loaders, dozers, trucks, compactors, snow blowers, grass cutters and other mobile equipment in a safe way.
- Performed daily safety and maintenance checks.
- Maintained heavy equipment.
- Ensured access to houses, businesses, water supply and waste sites.
- Ensured safe storage of heavy equipment.
Grader Operator, March 2002– April 2004
Tint Corp, Centre, AL
- Recommended to improve maintenance and repair work.
- Maintained inventory of equipment.
- Performed on road maintenance in all seasons.
High School Diploma, Brookings Harbor High School, Brookings, OR