4299 Boone Street
Corpus Christi, TX 78476
Job Objective To obtain Fiscal Manager’s position in which I can increase my skills and become a valued member of the team.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in managing all contracts and grants
- Sound knowledge of federal and non federal requirements
- Profound knowledge of financial report software
- Ability to work among diverse groups
- Ability to analyze all financial and budget data
- Ability to resolve complex issues
- Ability to handle cash and credit cards
- Ability to maintain knowledge on performing arts
The Catalyst Foundation, Corpus Christi, TX
October 2008 – Present
- Maintained record of events and associate payment schedule.
- Obtained information for closeout budgets and facilitated decisions.
- Coordinated with senior management and analyzed budget.
- Evaluated information and maintained accuracy.
- Developed all close out reports for stage programs.
- Monitored and tracked purchase orders as per budget.
- Analyzed budgets and designed various budgeting strategies.
- Managed contractual payments as per timeframe.
Harborview Medical Center, Corpus Christi, TX
August 2003 – September 2008
- Managed complex account activities and maintained records.
- Assisted to process all data for vouchers and invoices.
- Prepared payroll for all employees and faculty members.
- Coordinated with teams for grant proposals and budget forecast.
- Provided an efficient interface with principal investigators.
- Developed schedule for clerical staff and associated assignments.
Seattle’s Children’s Hospital, Corpus Christi, TX
May 1998 – July 2003
- Developed complex operating budget for fund portfolio.
- Analyzed funds and assisted in reconciliation.
- Provided technical support to account staff.
- Designed all policies and procedures for financial activities.
- Monitored and recommended alternate and new funding sources.
- Forecasted budget requirements in annual and quarterly basis.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
Las Vegas College, Las Vegas, NV