4429 Hillside Drive
Job Objective Looking for employment in a Festival Director position that will help further my career while bringing my experience and education to the organization as well.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience of managing large-scale event marketing activities
- Familiarity with budgeting, fundraising, grant writing, and community projects
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Good task prioritization and task management skills
- Ability to troubleshoot unexpected problems, achieving conflict resolution
- Ability to negotiate complex business agreements with corporate, government, individuals
ATI Enterprises, Cambridge, MA
August 2005 – Present
- Delivered the Festival editorial and scheduled program and events.
- Managed and allocated Festival budget.
- Managed and recruited permanent and freelance staff.
- Appointed all suppliers, negotiated costs and directed crew and technical equipment organization.
- Managed and maintained relationships with venues.
- Developed and managed sponsorships, and third party partnerships.
Casa Esperanza, Cambridge, MA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Coordinated with the Commercial Director in operating annual marketing plan and campaign.
- Developed the marketing, branding and on-stage look for each year.
- Oversaw the production of all Festival initiatives including receptions, parties, dinners and other special events.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Johnson & Wales University, Denver, CO