1217 Stanley Avenue
Plainview, NY 11803
Job Objective To obtain an Excel Developer position in a company that will allow me to develop new skills.
Excel Developer, July 2006 – Present
Proxy, Inc., Plainview, NY
- Managed to export Excel Datasets into Access.
- Created SQL queries and Developed Access Database.
- Utilized Access & Excel applications for reporting.
- Managed to interface with Internal Clients.
- Submitted accurate projects within the time-frame.
Excel Developer, May 2002 – June 2006
Pirate Corporation, Plainview, NY
- Provided implementation solutions and delivered Technology Advisory.
- Provided appropriate solutions through complex systems modeling.
- Ensured information accessibility by providing appropriate input for documentation.
- Increased effectiveness and efficiency in collaboration with management.
- Identified upgrades and new functionality for development.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with MS Excel, and other MS Office applications
- Proficient with Visual Basic programming
- Profound knowledge of utilizing SDLC (Systems Development Life Cycle)
- Sound knowledge of Macros and Transact SQL
- Remarkable ability to meet compressed deadlines
- Strong organizational and communication skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Lawrence Technological University, Michigan, MI