4575 Canis Heights Drive
City Of Commerce, CA 90040
Job Objective Looking for a position as Event Designer with opportunities for advancement.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in event management
- In depth knowledge of interior designing
- Superior knowledge of hotel service business and selling of services
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and budget constraints
- Superior creative and artistic skills
- Excellent communication and guest relation skills
Sampron, Inc., City Of Commerce, CA
April 2006 – Present
- Interacted with clients to understand their design style and event theme.
- Created event specification based design samples.
- Ensured to meet with clients specifications both in-house and off site.
- Estimated cost and scripted price proposals for themed events.
- Coordinated with Art Production, Floral Production and Production Installation Crews, of proposed items on a timely basis.
- Ensured that all proposed Items are available and ready for installation for the event.
Atlas Corporation, City Of Commerce, CA
June 2002 – March 2006
- Interacted with clients and vendors for proposed items, ensuring clear and concise understanding of proposals.
- Ensured that all hired decor and talent is on site and ready for event start time.
- Assisted the production departments, sales managers with events when they are over scheduled.
- Assisted in decorating event site.
Bachelor Degree in Business
Coker College, South Carolina, SC