1008 Illinois Avenue
Hillsboro, OR 97123
Job Objective Seeking the position of ER Registrar in a well known organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in administering registrar function for hospital environment
- Exceptional knowledge of insurance billing processes
- Outstanding knowledge of emergency room procedures
- Wide knowledge of various health care insurance plans
- Ability to maintain professional relationship with public
- Ability to comply to department standards
- Ability to communicate with staff members
- Ability to enter accurately all data into the hospital information system
- Skilled in collecting insurance co-pays, deductibles, and self-pay amounts
- Ability to work in fast pace environment
- Familiarity with all hospital emergency procedures
- Solid understanding of all CTR computer terminals
Catholic Health Initiatives, Hillsboro, OR
August 2007 – Present
- Coordinated with various team members and provided support.
- Ensured compliance to all ER standards and guidelines.
- Maintained sensitive data and ensured confidentiality of information.
- Monitored activities and ensured compliance to core values of hospital.
- Managed patient flow in hospital for all clinical processes and completed forms.
- Assisted in collection of all co payments and balances from patients.
- Maintained record of patient demographics on computer systems.
Centennial Medical Center, Hillsboro, OR
May 2004 – July 2007
- Performed regular scanning of all patient documents on optical imaging system.
- Conducted patient interviews and explained all hospital policies.
- Analyzed forms and performed medical necessity validation as per requirement.
- Administered patient inquires for all registration process.
- Evaluated insurance eligibility of patients through coordination with company.
- Obtained all required demographic and financial information from patients.
- Assisted in collection of payments for patients for data of service.
- Monitored registration of patients for emergency room of hospital.
Associate Degree in Health Information Technology
Inver Hills Community College, Inver Grove Heights, MN