2243 Kelmscott Ct
Sunnyvale, CA 94086
Job Objective Seeking an Employment Consultant position where I can utilize my experience and my knowledge to add value to an organization.
Employment Consultant, August 2005 – Present
Noble of Indiana, Sunnyvale, CA
- Developed employment opportunities and coordinated placement, training and on-going supports.
- Assisted handicapped person to sustain in competitive employment.
- Conducted complete evaluation of work environments.
- Utilized systematic informative methods and strategies to give instructions.
- Ensured thriving and adequate employment while working with employers.
Employment Consultant, May 2000 – July 2005
Goodwill Industries, Inc., Sunnyvale, CA
- Provided support to applicants in preparing for employment.
- Evaluated needs, interest and abilities of participants through review of collateral information and informal interviews.
- Assisted participants to seek appropriate jobs.
- Served as a liaison between company and other community resources to assess community needs.
- Investigated and implemented methods of creating greater awareness and support of the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- In-depth knowledge of job analysis, job development and community networking
- Sound knowledge of systematic instructional techniques and support strategies
- Outstanding ability to assure employment success and satisfaction
- Proficient in MS Office products, applicant tracking systems and on-line databases
- Ability to prioritize tasks and document visits and contacts
- Ability to effectively build consulting relationships
- Superior Planning, organizing, and negotiating skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Bachelor of Arts in Education, Northern Kentucky University, Kentucky, KY