4767 Newton Street
Saint Cloud, MN 56301
Job Objective In a quest of challenging counseling position as a Drug Counselor and utilize my experience and counseling skills for the successful completion of each job task.
- Drug Counselor, 2006 to Present
- Progress House Counseling Center, Placerville, CA
- Established drug prevention Program.
- Conducted substance abuse counseling to HIV infected persons.
- Offered telephone and face-to-face crisis intervention.
- Counseled clients about substance abuse problems such as alcohol and drugs.
- Conducted instructive programs to assist clients in preventing addictive behavior.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in drug and alcohol counseling
- In-depth knowledge about drug and alcohol issues
- Sound knowledge of human growth and development
- Extended ability to identify behaviors and problems related to clients addiction
- Broad experience in drug addiction counseling, sex addiction counseling and pornography addiction counseling
B.S. in Psychology, 2004, West Virginia Wesleyan College
Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counseling Certificate, 2006, California State University