795 Hammond Dr NE, Apt 209
San Diego, CA 92101
Job Objective To obtain a challenging Data Security Analyst position in a well reputed organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Sound knowledge and implementation skills in a wide range of security issues including architectures, electronic data traffic, network access, certification and accreditation
- Working knowledge of personal computers and servers in a Microsoft networking environment
- In dept Knowledge of Information Assurance Policies and Procedures, including the DIACAP process
- Proficient with software such as Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
Data Security Analyst, August 2005 – Present
Fifth Third Bank, San Diego, CA
Protected the integrity, confidentiality and availability of information by ensuring appropriate security controls are enforced.
Defined provisioning and de-provisioning processes for user creation, job change and termination.
Maintained and improved data integrity for all internal user identities.
Implemented governance process to identify gaps and mitigate risks associated with incorrect and inaccurate identity data.
Defined specific requirements for Security Information Event Management and implemented a solution that met those requirements.
Developed and implemented governance process to include root cause analysis, corrective action and validation.
Promoted information security awareness programs, recommended tools and improvements essential to information security.
Developed end-to-end reporting process that integrated with monitoring of business activity.
Regularly reported performance of services versus defined service levels.
Collected and published data for regular status reports.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, University of California, Berkeley, CA