4620 N Western Ave
Atlanta, GA 30315
Job Objective To obtain a challenging Customer Service Analyst position in a well reputed organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- A great deal of experience in identifying problems arising from client relation issues
- Excellent technical knowledge to ensure accurate call details can be taken and the call either resolved
- Ability to work alone and under pressure
- Ability to work within team and individual measured targets
- Ability to handle and effectively resolve client problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail with excellent organization skills
Customer Service Analyst, August 2005 – Present
CSE Insurance, Atlanta, GA
- Resolved and attended service needs, questions and complaints by telephone and written correspondence.
- Provided personable, professional and courteous service within department time standards.
- Applied conservation of policies when surrender requested by offering applicable options.
- Documented all objective pertinent facts and information for future reference.
- Assisted and walk-in clients with premium payments and maintained balances cashbox at end of day.
- Contacted clients to conduct conservation efforts on overdue policies.
- Retained current customers by offering all payment options.
Customer Service Analyst, May 2000 – July 2005
Mansfield Oil, Atlanta, GA
- Received and collected department invoices from the communities, vendors or corporate.
- Entered invoices into the A/P software system, audits work and approved invoices for payment.
- Responded and attended telephone inquiries from vendors, field, and corporate office about invoice payment and coding.
- Researched and examined accounts with vendors, looking for over and under payments.
- Prioritized and performed processing of invoices requiring immediate attention, including utilities, expense reports, resident refunds, and phone bills.
Bachelor’s Degree in Management, University of California, Berkeley, CA