3782 Wolf Pen Road
Pacifica, CA 94044
Job Objective Looking for a Cruise Ship Chef position within your organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in upscale hotel, cruise ship and resort
- Immense knowledge of cruise ship catering services and functions
- Sound knowledge of regulations and standards of public health, safety and sanitation
- Familiarity with food safety standards
- Skilled at resolving conflicts and efficient in building team at work
- Ability to read, analyze and comprehend cooking manual and recipes
- Ability to speak English clearly with guests
- Ability to maintain high degree of patience even in toughest situation
- Strong management, teambuilding and conflict resolution skills
Cruise Ship Chef
Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd, Pacifica, CA
August 2007 – Present
- Provided assistance to transport of varied food products to gallery from main stores.
- Ensured portion control and desired food quality was offered in alliance with specification laid down by organization.
- Checked food requisition list for different cooking areas.
- Tasted food items on random basis to assure quality meets specified standards.
- Ensured food prepared in adherence with USPH guidelines and recipe book.
- Developed, conducted and implemented training progress for staff working in gallery.
- Ensured apposite food storage procedures were maintained.
Cruise Ship Chef
NCL Corporation, Pacifica, CA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Developed and arranged schedules of lecturers, special guest performers and other speakers for staff for routine onboard programs.
- Prepared and presented reports and factual details for ship headquarters.
- Maintained log records for every special event conducted in cruise.
- Headed passenger services including public announcements, onboard welcome, activity programs and disembarking information.
- Maintained food preparation and presentation activities on ship.
- Managed gallery team and administered their tasks and performance.
- Supervised effective costing of entire food production on menu.
Bachelor’s Degree in Culinary Arts
Bemidji State University, Bemidji, MN