4459 Red Hawk Road
Saint Cloud, MN 56301
Objective Seeking a career as a Credit Investigator with reputable organization to expand my knowledge and to help company excel.
- Remarkable fraud identification and investigations experience in financial and mortgage services industry
- Sound knowledge of banking standards and policies
- Wide knowledge of mortgage industry
- Profound ability to assign, supervise and analyze the work of contractors
- Ability explain complex technical concepts and ideas in non-technical terms
Credit Investigator, August 2005 – Present
The CSI Companies, Saint Cloud, MN
- Conducted thorough research in complex customer and fraud account situations, effectively handled all follow up documentation.
- Ensured that departmental policies and procedures are complied and are consistently applied for issue resolution.
- Assisted the Investigation team and the Credit department in a positive and constructive manner.
- Maintained and effectively interpret a thorough knowledge of department policies, procedures and computerized information systems.
Credit Investigator, May 2000 – July 2005
Citi, Saint Cloud, MN
- Inquired the history and credit standing of individuals and business establishments applying for credit.
- Compiled and analyzed the credit information collected by investigation.
- Conducted interviews with the credit applicants via telephone and in person in order to obtain personal and financial data needed to complete credit report.
- Developed reports of research and recommendations, utilizing typewriters and computers.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Tabor College, Hillsboro, KS