3041 Cody Ridge Road
Aline, OK 73716
Job Objective Corporate Lawyer with immense experience in the legal field seeking a job in your firm.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in providing legal advices on all corporate matters
- Sound knowledge of risk management and evaluation activities
- Exceptional knowledge of trademark and other intellectual property law
- Skilled in drafting contracts and agreements
- Familiarity with employment law, employee benefits and workers’ compensation.
- Immense ability to provide legal support for corporate mergers, joint ventures and share purchase agreements
- Outstanding ability to conduct legal research and analysis
- Remarkable ability to work with international legal firms for case management
Cabela’s Inc., Aline, OK
August 2007 – Present
- Assisted in legal audit operations.
- Developed due diligence reports for corporate transactions.
- Provided legal support for all corporate matters.
- Reviewed corporate banking transactions, fund transfers and shares registrations.
- Represented company in law suits.
- Performed client negotiations and made agreements.
- Participated in court hearings.
NextEra Energy Resources, LLC, Aline, OK
May 2004 – July 2007
- Interviewed clients to obtain information regarding legal matters.
- Developed positive working relationship with clients.
- Ensured compliance with central government and local administrations.
- Provided legal guidance on corporate issues related to employment, worker’s compensation and employment benefits.
- Prepared legal memoranda and other documents for assigned cases.
- Examined legal issues and recommended appropriate legal options
- Interpreted corporate laws and rulings to management.
Master’s Degree in Corporate Law
Central Michigan University, Mount Pleasant, MI
Bachelor’s Degree in Corporate Law
Alfred University, Alfred, NY