2837 Owagner Lane
Seattle, WA 98101
Job Objective Seeking a challenging position as Construction Laborer in an organization that will effectively utilize my experience and offers opportunity for career growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Excellent experience in monitoring construction work and related materials and equipments
- Sound knowledge of various materials and safety standards
- Profound knowledge of appropriate utilization of equipments and materials
- Ability to utilize various equipments as per directions
- Ability to assemble components for shelters and playgrounds
- Familiarity with general carpentry, site preparation, concrete foundation, and framing
- Ability to perform erecting scaffolding and rigging supports
Cramer and Associates, Inc., Seattle, WA
August 2012 – Present
- Supervised maintenance of grounds and garden area for construction projects.
- Assisted to build and prepare fences for recreational activities.
- Installed cabinet doors and performed repairs around the property as per requirement.
- Administered construction sites and eliminated any potential hazards on construction site.
- Coordinated with skilled labourers for every individual phase of construction project.
- Provided assistance and training to junior staff members efficiently.
Graves Construction Company, Inc., Seattle, WA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Provided assistance to mason for utilization of various tools and materials.
- Assisted various craft workers such as carpenters and masons for everyday activities.
- Operated variety of equipments and tools and provided assistance to craft members.
- Ensured compliance to company and OSHA policies and regulations.
- Maintained safe working environment for every worker through construction.
- Monitored placement and dismantling of barricades to control traffic.
High School Diploma
Woodstock High School, Woodstock, GA