1751 Still Street
Toledo, OH 43602
Job Objective Commerce Lecturer with excellent teaching and research abilities seeking employment in your organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience of teaching to commercestudents
- Immense knowledge of commerce terminology
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office applications
- Ability to coordinate with others to prepare lecture
- Ability to work in diverse backgrounds
- Solid understanding of achieving all objectives
Alice Lloyd College, Pippa Passes, KY
August 2012 – Present
- Ensured compliance to guidelines for teaching and conducted practical classes.
- Provided assistance to students and appropriate feedback.
- Conducted examinations and helped to set the question paper for class.
- Supervised student projects and organized field trips.
- Participated in professional conferences and seminars for institution.
- Ensured compliance to deadlines to complete projects.
Rend Lake College, Ina, IL
May 2009 – July 2012
- Coordinated with department within the university to complete commerce projects.
- Assisted in-service teachers for professional activities.
- Developed curriculum and instructional materials for lectures.
- Analysed student requirement and provided assistance.
- Participated in committee and campus meetings.
- Coordinated with interns and resident students for field activities.
Master’s Degree in Finance
Truman State University, Kirksville, MO