2875 Huntz Lane
Bedford, MA 1730
Job Objective Chemistry Teacher wishing to obtain a permanent position with the perfect school that is looking for a long-term employee.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Successful experience working as a Chemistry Teacher
- Sound knowledge and understanding of instruction theory and practice
- Thorough knowledge of maintaining high academic standards
- Outstanding ability to work collaboratively with administration and colleagues
- Excellent oral & written communications with leadership qualities
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent motivational and instructional skills
Chemistry Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Millard North High School, Bedford, MA
- Implemented instructional activities for meaningful learning experiences.
- Provided a positive environment in motivating students.
- Encouraged the students to actively engage in the learning process.
- Communicated effectively, both orally and in writing, with students and parents.
- Collaborated with peers to enhance the instructional environment.
- Established and maintained cooperative working relationships.
Chemistry Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Killington Mountain School, Bedford, MA
- Worked towards improving student participation in the classroom.
- Met professional obligations through efficient work habits.
- Ensured to maintain excellent classroom management.
- Performed other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the supervisor.
- Developed and maintained student’s interest in chemistry by organizing various classroom activities.
- Taught Chemistry.
Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Mars Hill College, Mars Hill, NC