4642 Clay Street
Indianapolis, IN 46254
Job Objective Experienced Care Home Manager seeks a new career path where I can put my experience to use for the benefit of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in acquisition and provide training to all employees for all healthcare sector
- Exceptional knowledge of all Children and Families services
- Deep knowledge of various multi agency liaison
- Ability to work on flexible schedule for home care activities
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Amazing clinical communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Ability to motivate staff and maintain quality
Care Home Manager
Barchester Healthcare, Indianapolis, IN
October 2008 – Present
- Maintained high standard for all professional services as per individual requirement.
- Planned and implemented all programs for services users.
- Monitored all training requirements and ensured update for all programs.
- Maintained record of all progress and participated in associated meetings.
- Assisted Managing Director to prepare all reports for everyday activities.
- Maintained knowledge on all special events for various activities.
Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
Birmingham Southern College, Birmingham, AL