5585 San Juan Way
Downey, CA 90241
Job Objective To obtain a Call Center Associate position in a highly reputed organization.
Vast customer service experience in fast paced call center environment
Familiarity with ticketing systems, and Helpdesk
Ability to multi-task and meet multiple demands
Ability to facilitate service recovery to maintain the companies and clients reputation
Excellent telephone etiquettes and admirable written and verbal communications skills
Proven ability to provide satisfaction to customers
Sound track record of communicating through e-mail
Call Center Associate, August 2005 to till date
Aerotek, Downey, CA
- Answered calls providing information on card activation, PIN replacement, lost and stolen cards, and coupon conversions.
- Answered calls from retailers to provide prompt, accurate service.
- Kept abreast of all services offered.
- Diagnosed and troubleshoot problems and administered appropriate action.
Call Center Associate, May 2000 to July 2005
DirectBuy, Downey, CA
- Answered to telephone complaints via scripts and procedures.
- Compiled information and resolved inquiries and logged customer calls.
- Confabulated regarding appropriate resolution options.
- Informed customers about services available and assessed customer needs.
- Ensured that excellent service was provided to customers.
- Communicated relevant customer feedback including requests to Manager on Duty.
High School Diploma, Thomas Jefferson University, Pennsylvania, PA