16 Laurel Lee
Minneapolis, MN 55415
Job Objective To obtain a C Programmer position and utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with C programming, software package support and LINUX shell scripting
- Steep knowledge of JAVA/C#, software programming and drafting formal technical documentations
- Solid understanding of LINUX and MS Windows development environments
- Familiarity with systems development lifecycle and relational databases
- Ability to create design specs
- Ability to supervise a team of developers
- Superior communication skills
Cybercoders, Minneapolis, MN
August 2005 – Present
- Executed C programming with an embedded device.
- Managed internet protocol security and socket programming.
- Handled documentation and functional design spec creation.
- Coordinated with team of 3 Engineers.
- Corresponded with varied teams.
Walmart, Minneapolis, MN
May 2000 – July 2005
- Resolved system issues and managed system maintenance.
- Maintained system and handled projects and imparted time estimates on assigned tasks.
- Managed after-hour on-call support.
- Coached less experienced team members.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
South Central Technical College, Faribault, MN