4893 Frederick Street
El Paso, TX 79905
Job Objective Searching for work as Business Service Manager with a company seeking a hard working employee.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in assisting clients in healthcare environment, managing billing for various facilities
- Exceptional knowledge of financial services and its operations
- Deep knowledge of bank principles and services
- Outstanding ability to develop and maintain financial services
- Huge ability to analyze and resolve all issues
- Good communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Skilled to maintain good relations with various stake holders
- Proficient in working in a call centre environment
- Ability to grasp general accounting and financial concepts
- Ability to identify, analyze and resolve technical problems independently
Business Service Manager
Orange Business Services, El Paso, TX
October 2008 – Present
- Maintained accounts for all travel contracts and ensured optimal customer satisfaction.
- Ensured compliance in all DOE regulations and requirements.
- Managed and implemented system improvement projects and ensured effectiveness of same.
- Developed operations for various financial services and measured performance on a regular basis.
- Trained accounting personnel for high complex environments and assisted in ensuring effectiveness of process.
- Coordinated with various departments and ensured effective relationships with both internal and external members.
Business Service Supervisor
Pfizer Inc., El Paso, TX
August 2003 – September 2008
- Coordinated with manager and ensured increase in efficiency of Business Services.
- Assisted human resources in various management functions, prepared schedule and performed appraisals.
- Maintained good relations with customers through phone and mail and resolved all payment issues.
- Identified any payment issues and resolved it effectively.
- Scheduled work flow and ensured compliance to same in a timely manner.
- Worked with various hospital departments and assisted in resolving all intradepartmental issues.
Business Service Assistant
Severn Trent Services, El Paso, TX
May 1998 – July 2003
- Coordinated with relationship manager and assisted in loan process and managed collection of payments.
- Administered all collection activities and evaluated past reports.
- Monitored payments of loan systems and ensured resolutions of collection issues.
- Provided necessary sales report and assisted in call preparation in coordination with Relationship Managers.
- Ensured optimal client support to various deposit services and catered to client requests.
- Managed client portfolio and processed all business loan requirement.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management
Trocaire College, Buffalo, NY