4129 Corpening Drive
Pontiac, MI 48057
Objective Seeking employment as a qualified Nurse in a renowned hospital.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Ability to make clinical judgments in an effective and efficient manner with supervision
- Ability to provide excellent patient care
- Good working knowledge of medical equipment and instruments to administer patient care
- Strong Knowledge of safety hazards and precautions to ensure a safe work environment
- Extensive clinical work experience
- Nurse, 2007 – Present
- The Roman Healthcare Group, Dallas, TX
- Assessed, planned, implemented and evaluated patient care.
- Collected, analyzed, and interpreted data and information of patients.
- Assessed signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’s condition.
- Responsible for coordination of quality improvement and risk management initiatives.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing, 2007, Andrews University, Berrien Springs, MI