1213 Columbia Road 61
Charlottesville, VA 22901
Objective To obtain the Audio Visual Technician positions which will challenge me and help the organization continue to be successful.
Summary of Skills:
- Ability to set-up, configure and operate multimedia, AV and videoconferencing equipment
- Good knowledge of AV equipment, videoconferencing equipment
- Familiar with broad range of systems components and basic Audio Visual systems
- Good general knowledge of AV signal flow
- Ability to accurately read wiring diagrams
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Audio Visual Technician, August 2005 to till date
Southern Audio Visual, Charlottesville, VA
Provided technical support for audio visual systems.
Assisted in scheduling and coordinating requests for equipment and services.
Provided technical support for meetings, conferences, classes and corporate-wide broadcasts.
Performed site maintenance and evaluation.
Provided user assistance and training with operation of multimedia systems.
Provided digital video and audio editing and duplication if needed.
Audio Visual Technician, May 2000 to July 2005
Xerox Audio Visual Solutions, Charlottesville, VA
Assisted with integration and installation projects on site as needed.
Worked with the engineer to verify accuracy of as-built drawings and code changes to integrated systems.
Set up, operated, and removed audiovisual equipment.
Maintained and checked proper functioning of equipments
Liaised with spokesperson and broadcasters on alternative media
Set-up LCD projectors for video presentation
Bachelor’s degree in Audio Visual Communication Technology, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH