1398 Sussex Court
Killeen, TX 76541
Job Objective Seeking Associate Business Manager Position that will enable me to challenge my skills and talents while making tremendous contributions to company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in analyzing business and programming requirements for various software industries
- Outstanding knowledge of lean six sigma methodology
- Exceptional knowledge of visual basic
- Remarkable ability to work various cross functional teams for project
- Sound ability to identify and resolve all problems
- Amazing communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Skilled to work without supervision
- Proficient in working on SQL and .Net programs
Associate Business Manager
Bonnier Corporation, Killeen, TX
October 2008 – Present
- Developed new product concepts and line extensions.
- Assisted in development of various business strategies and prepared long term and short term plans.
- Designed and implemented various promotion and advertising programs.
- Managed all sales materials and participated in sales administration programs.
- Analyzed shipping trends and monitored competitor activities to develop strategies.
- Coordinated with market research analyst and conducted various researches.
- Monitored budget of projects and prepared status reports for same.
Agrium Inc., Killeen, TX
August 2003 – September 2008
- Managed all requests from corporate on special projects and updates required.
- Documented all process and managed queries and prepared reports.
- Performed troubleshoot on all queries generated and ensured timely resolution of all.
- Maintained records of all manual and electronic transactions.
- Ensured optimal level of quality of all work.
- Assisted customers and developed excellent working relationships with all internal customers.
IQNavigator, Killeen, TX
May 1998 – July 2003
- Performed research on market requirements and performed analysis son existing products.
- Analyzed automotive industry data and provided recommendations to improve process.
- Coordinated with Quality assurance teams and developed innovative products.
- Prepared presentations and spreadsheets on all research work conducted.
- Ensured compliance to all lean six sigma methodologies and objectives.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business – Management
Yavapai College, Prescott, AZ