1028 Langtown Road
Stanwood, IA 52337
Objective To secure a position of Aircraft Inspector in a cutting edge organization where my skills and experience will be put to the test.
- Remarkable Inspector work experience with aerospace quality systems that meet FAA requirements
- Exceptional knowledge of the various safety protocols and FAA regulations
- Sound knowledge of various hand and special tools
- Ability to interpret schematics, blueprints and other procedures in accordance to the aircraft manuals
- Ability to perform troubleshoot on the various aircraft systems
- Skilled to interpret and use the various precision measurement instruments
Aircraft Inspector, October 2006 – Present
Aerotek Aviation, Stanwood, IA
- Inspected various aircrafts and verified their smooth working.
- Prepared all documents required for the repair and maintenance work carried on the aircraft.
- Inspected all the stocks and shipping regularly to monitor, verify and maintain the quality of the processes.
- Ensured that all the maintenance and inspection process are carried in accordance to the FAA requirements.
- Performed audits of the internal system as well as audits at the request of the customer.
- Reviewed the maintenance and repair work on the aircrafts to ensure that they are according to the required standards.
- Regulated all the paper work in accordance to the Federal Aviation regulations, performed regular audits on it.
Aircraft Inspector, August 2002 – September 2006
L-3 Communications, Stanwood, IA
- Performed repairs on engines and other operating equipments of the aircraft in accordance to the required specifications.
- Ensured that the structural and mechanical systems of the aircraft are in accordance to the performance and safety regulations.
- Maintained the units by inspecting them on a regular basis and provided tags on the units for approving and rejecting them, certified the reports for the same.
- Evaluated the performance of the engine on a regular basis by monitoring the engine revolutions and pressure and oil levels.
- Maintained, repaired and modified the aircraft mechanical system in accordance to the procedures and standards.
- Monitored the repair and maintenance work carried on the aircraft and certified it accordingly.
Bachelor’s Degree in Aviation Safety, Nevada State College, Henderson, NV