3637 Cost Avenue
Hyattsville, MD 20783
Objective Looking for a reputable school to gain a position as an Agricultural Science Teacher in order to use my knowledge and skills to the benefit of the school.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Familiarity with Animal and Plant Sciences and Natural Resources
- Exceptional knowledge of agricultural science and technology
- Outstanding knowledge of techniques and equipment of agriculture
- Remarkable ability to work with agriculture professionals
- Immense ability to supervise agricultural fields
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Strong instructional and human relation skills
Agricultural Science Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Unified School District, Hyattsville, MD
- Initiated innovative methods in agricultural sciences teaching assignments.
- Developed agricultural sciences course materials and curriculum.
- Delivered lectures on agricultural science curriculum and related projects.
- Guided the students in laboratory work assignments.
- Provided excellent learning experiences through innovative teaching methodologies.
- Maintained student academic records including their grades and performances.
Agricultural Science Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
St Lawrence Lewis Boces, Hyattsville, MD
- Prepared course materials like syllabi, homework assignments, and handouts.
- Delivered lectures on crop production, plant genetics, and soil chemistry.
- Initiated, facilitated, and intervened in all classroom discussions.
- Advised students on academic and vocational curricula and on career issues.
- Managed to keep abreast of the latest developments in the field.
- Evaluated and graded students’ class work, laboratory work and assignments.
Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture Science, Philadelphia University, Philadelphia, PA