3380 Cantebury Drive
Westbury, NY 11590
Career Objective Seeking a position as an Accounting Administrator where my skills will continue to grow and develop so I can enhance my training in the field.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in accounting clerical, accounts payable and receivables
- Operational knowledge of all account software
- Ability to review and verify the ledger by keeping a track of transactions
- Ability to sort and file accounting source documentation
- Ability to verify accuracy of invoices entered in the system as to amount
- Ability to prepare financial reports by researching data
Accounting Administrator, November 2007 – Present
Creative Solutions Services, Westbury, NY
- Executed the complete full month closing for three international companies in the designated time.
- Maintained the record of the employee expenses, entered entries in the General Ledger.
- Reconciled the bank statements and managed the fixed assets of the company.
- Processed the payroll for three companies using the ADP.
- Calculated and administered the employee and A P checks are given out on a weekly basis.
Accounting Administrator, December 2001 – October 2007
Willis Group Holdings Limited, Westbury, NY
- Maintained the accounting records by reconciling information and then verifying it.
- Studied and interpreted the insurance papers to process payments accordingly.
- Organized all the accounting information in a filing system to store the invoices.
- Processed trade payments by maintaining the account information.
- Adjusted the payable by generating emails, letters and various other written documents.
- Administered the accounting on a daily basis by preparing paper work on time.
- Trained and helped other account executive working in other offices.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Harvey Mudd College, Claremont, CA
Master’s Degree in Accounting, National American University, Albuquerque, NM