2213 Center Street
Rochelle Park, NJ 7662
Job Objective To obtain a job as a Creative Copywriter where my strong Copywriting skills will come in handy in enhancing the reputation of the firm.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in providing assistance for all technology markets
- Deep knowledge of graphic designs and architecture
- Excellent command of the English language
- Familiarity with metaphors, spelling, grammar and syntax
- Ability to develop copy according to brand style guideline
- Ability to develop content in line with regulatory guidelines
- Ability to shape and leverage brand message for multiple deliverables
- Ability to use various copywriting equipments
- Ability to multi task and prioritize activities
- Ability to follow organization guidelines
Brunswick Corporation, Rochelle Park, NJ
August 2007 – Present
- Maintained all creative copies as per copy style guide for organization.
- Developed copy and prepared schedule for efficient workflow.
- Coordinated with art directors to maintain style for audiences.
- Monitored translation of creative ideas to copy points as per brief.
- Assisted stakeholders to design copies to achieve business objectives.
- Maintained professional relationship with marketing communication team.
- Provided assistance to creative team to design associate strategies.
GMMB Inc., Rochelle Park, NJ
May 2004 – July 2007
- Developed project strategies to position brand in market.
- Supervised creative processes for all internal copywriting resources.
- Developed and maintained style guidelines for organization to assist in promotion activities.
- Designed creative copies for clients within required timeframe.
- Ensured compliance to all digital and print media regulations.
- Coordinated with stakeholders to translate business requirement in copies.
- Participated in all project briefings and creative development sessions.
- Developed content for campaigns for catalogs and projects.
Bachelor’s Degree in Creative Writing
Cedar Valley College, Lancaster, TX