3871 Still Street
Toledo, OH 43615
Job Objective To use my abilities and training as a Volunteer Youth Worker to help growing company meet or exceed overall goals while also enhancing my career.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of the factors affecting the lives of young people
- Exceptional ability to communicate effectively with parents, youth and team
- Strong ability to establish good relationships
- Excellent ability to handle all behavior management issues in a positive, appropriate manner
- Ability to prepare daily activities that are fun, engaging and age appropriate
Volunteer Youth Worker
Pelton Fell, Toledo, OH
February 2005 – Present
- Interacted with volunteer youth regarding daily program activities.
- Monitored activities of youth and assured following of conduct rules.
- Developed effective relation with youth and noted down their serious concerns.
- Assisted and took part in sport activities and discussions with youth.
- Maintained program set-up and work area.
Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work
Brookhaven College, Dallas, TX