64 Whispering Pines Circle
Carrollton, TX 75006
Job Objective In search of reputable company in which to fill position as Universal Worker where my skills and training can be utilized to their fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of meal preparation, handling and service
- Extensive knowledge of cleaning methods, materials and equipment
- Strong ability to understand and carry out simple oral and written instructions
- Strong ability to read labels and instructions relative to the safe use of food handling and service
- Excellent ability to operate a variety of equipment relative to cleaning activities
- Proficiency in using vacuums, carpet cleaners, automated identification label
National Church Residences, Carrollton, TX
February 2005 – Present
- Followed food preparation standards and made few food items accordingly.
- Served food to residents as per appropriate service standards.
- Conducted general cleaning activities as required to maintain clean and safe environment.
- Maintained households clean and organized by gathering and disposing recyclables and wastages.
- Delivered packages to residents and Informed supervisor regarding their requirements.
Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work
Emerson College, Boston, MA