4944 Arthur Avenue
Freeport, IL 61032
Job Objective To obtain a Track Worker position where my years of experience and training can be used to benefit the company to help it grow and thrive.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Ability to lift up to 70 pounds occasionally
- Ability to provide reliable support in times of stress
- Skilled in Basic Math
- Strong organizational and reasoning skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
CSX, Freeport, IL
February 2005 – Present
- Removed, replaced and repaired track switches and track components.
- Drilled holes through rails to insert and loosen bolts at joints as needed.
- Adjusted and cut rails to specific lengths.
- Installed and overhauled lane and railroad crossings.
Associate Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Wayne Community College, Goldsboro, NC