923 Holden Street
San Diego, CA 92107
Job Objective To obtain the position of a Timber Cutter.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in felling trees, cutting logsand harvesting timber
- Profound knowledge of procedures associated with skidding timber, trimming logs and splitting wooden blocks
- Outstanding knowledge of clearing out timber cutting site and reseeding timber less area
- Proficient in usingtruck booms, chainsaws, hooks, handsaws, shears, and clippers
- Ability to deliver high qualityafter-sales service to all clients
- Ability to clean, sharpen and repair timber-cutting tools
Forest Service, San Diego, CA
August 2012 – Present
- Selected and marked timber areas to execute cutting jobs.
- Assisted in felling of trees and pulling them out of woods.
- Sawed, trimmed and split timber into proper log sizes.
- Prepared and closed timber contracts with timber buyers, in a successful manner.
- Operated, maintained and debugged bulldozer, skidder, saws and othertimber cutting machines.
- Cleaned up timber-cutting site and assisted with reseeding of that area.
Rock Tenn Company, San Diego, CA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Performed field inspection of selected trees for cutting and harvesting timber.
- Cut trees, harvested timber and shipped logs to specified locations.
- Split, stripped and resized wood blocks and tree logs, using axes.
- Operated a variety of machines for sawing, splitting, shredding and chipping.
- Pulled out stumps and collected tree debristo clean up the job site.
- Determined and controlled direction of tree fall during felling process .
High School Diploma
Coronado High School, Colorado Springs, CO