3462 Richison Drive
Billings, MT 59101
Job Objective A successful and energetic employee seeking Store Worker position to expand my career with reputable company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks
- Ability to work with all level of employee
- Ability to lift up to 70 pounds
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Proficient in MS Office suite; MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
Defense Commissary Agency, Billings, MT
February 2005 – Present
- Maintained Fork Lift in a store.
- Received, handled, labeled, arranged and maintained stock levels of resale items.
- Determined storage space for various new items.
- Identified spoilage and damage to verify shipments.
- Removed cardboard and garbage from the store.
Army and Air Force Exchange Service, Billings, MT
August 2000 – January 2005
- Conducted manual tasks and assisted customers in selecting products.
- Recommended customers regarding new items of merchandise.
- Established and accomplished service and sales goals for the store.
- Ensured stock availability counting stocks and maintaining records.
- Unpacked merchandise and stocked shelves.
- Loaded and transported merchandise as per instructions.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business
Andrew Jackson University, Birmingham, AL