1705 Court Street
Dardenne, MO 63366
Job Objective Highly-motivated Stock Worker seeking position with company where I can continue to enhance my career and become an asset to company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in working in a grocery store
- Vast experience working in a stock room
- Profound knowledge of microelectronic kitting
- Uncommon ability to Lift up to 40 pounds
- Strong ability to maneuver through crowds safely with products
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional ability to work with minimal supervision and take directions
Sodexo, Dardenne, MO
February 2005 – Present
- Received, lifted, moved and stored products.
- Placed orders and issued supplies from stocks.
- Maintained storage areas clean and organized.
- Provided security for stored stocks.
- Adhered to all safety necessities.
- Moved stock to other departments with hand trucks.
Country Curtains, Dardenne, MO
August 2000 – January 2005
- Managed stock room and microelectronic kitting.
- Received and checked merchandise, and verified freight bill.
- Ensured signing of fixtures and informed about incorrect signs to supervisors.
- Packed and labeled merchandise.
- Managed inventory and organized back stock as required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business
Saginaw Valley State University, University Center, MI