4605 Brighton Circle Road
Saint Cloud, MN 56301
Job Objective Looking to obtain a Steel Worker position with highly-esteemed company in which to help company reach goals while enhancing my career in the process.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Ability to safe and proper use of tools and safety equipment
- Thorough knowledge of mechanical drawing, math, construction processes and procedures
- Strong ability to work exposed to the elements and at extreme heights
- Possess manual and physical dexterity with good hand-eye coordination, balance, physical strength and stamina
US Military, Saint Cloud, MN
February 2005 – Present
- Built steel bridges, towers and other steel structures.
- Fabricated, erected, installed, fitted, welded and bolted structural steel shapes and plates.
- Laid out, fabricated and installed sheet metal systems.
- Conducted welding and metal cutting actions.
- Installed steel in concrete structures.
BarryStaff, Saint Cloud, MN
August 2000 – January 2005
- Placed steel grinders and structured frameworks.
- Installed steel girders and columns in construction industry.
- Erected steel frames and assembled cranes and frameworks.
- Linked columns, beams and girders.
Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Technology
Lake Region State College, Devils Lake, ND