4855 Mudlick Road
Pullman, WA 99163
Job Objective Searching for the chance to secure a position as Road Worker with growing company in which to use my skills to be an asset to company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Familiarity with methods and equipment used in road and bridge maintenance, repair and construction
- Profound knowledge of maintenance and minor repair of departmental equipment and machinery
- Thorough knowledge of the work hazards and sound safety procedures
- Ability to read and interpret documents safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
Dorsetforyou, Pullman, WA
February 2005 – Present
- Utilized, checked and maintained vehicles and wheeled tractors.
- Worked on highways and used erection fixing equipment.
- Carried out planting and maintained highways surrounding area.
- Supported and assisted expert and specialist operatives.
- Planned and removed road signs and barriers for safety.
- Interpreted and executed tasks as per instructions.
Josephine County, Pullman, WA
August 2000 – January 2005
- Supervised and conducted several road-related activities.
- Maintained and constructed roads, bridges and other facilities.
- Operated many heavy duty vehicles and equipment.
- Ensured safety of crew.
- Trained employees in operating equipment.
Bachelor’s Degree in Road Safety
Spoon River College, Canton, IL