2003 Walt Nuzum Farm Road
Canandaigua, NY 14424
Job Objective Seeking an exciting and challenging position as a Railroad Laborer in a company where my skills and knowledge can be used to the fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in labor lifting methods
- Good knowledge of track inspection and lever maintenance
- Profound knowledge of rail safety rules and protocols
- Thorough understanding of track maintenance procedures
- Technical ability to secure joint attachments
- Sound ability to document repairs done and required
Norfolk Southern Corp, Canandaigua, NY
August 2012 – Present
- Assisted in operation of rail switches as per instructions.
- Utilized pneumatic tools for rail repair work.
- Implemented cleaning tasks of tool storage area.
- Participated in removal of spikes and bolt plates.
- Provided assistance in fabrication task and track maintenance.
- Supported track aligning and sliding for specific lengths.
Track Services, Canandaigua, NY
May 2009 – July 2012
- Implemented drilling tasks to insert bolts and joints.
- Assisted in aligning of deviations for all track surfaces.
- Installed and modified signs for railroad crossings.
- Conducted lubrication tasks for joints and switches.
- Documented authorized repairs and resolved track foundations.
- Participated in repairing and replacement of rail track components.
High School Diploma
Dewolf Continuation High School, Fresno, CA