1491 Asylum Avenue
Old Greenwich, CT 6870
Job Objective To be given the opportunity to secure a Process Worker position and use my training to boost growth and increase clientele.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of Illustrator and InDesign
- Familiarity with digital photography, and studio photography
- In-depth knowledge of flash photography equipment
- Proficient in Photoshop CS4
- Skilled in archiving photos on a computer and server
- Skilled in photo shoots as a photographer in a studio setting
Triumph Group, Inc., Old Greenwich, CT
February 2005 – Present
- Interpreted negatives and photographic prints.
- Determined colors, shades and other changes for retouching and reinstatement of prints.
- Measured material and calculated enlargement ratio with appropriate percentage scales.
- Installed cameras on stands and loaded film in cameras.
- Placed classification on film as necessary.
- Cut negatives and arranged them in order.
- Process Worker
Catapult Technology Ltd, Old Greenwich, CT
August 2000 – January 2005
- Developed colored and monochrome photographs, negatives and slides.
- Followed standard photographic replication methods and procedures.
- Analyzed and set required processes, materials and equipment for prints.
- Maintained darkroom and equipment clean and organized.
- Rectified color work prints and calibrated for filming outside.
Bachelor’s Degree in Photography
Northeastern State University, Tahlequah, OK