2851 College Street
Duluth, GA 30097
Job Objective Print Finisher with excellent skills and the ability seeking to work for your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in mechanisms of print industry
- Good knowledge of characteristics of display exhibitions
- Conceptual knowledge of operation of guillotines and laminating lines
- Solid understanding of production settings and exhibitions
- Sound ability to execute programming of machines
- Technical ability to operate folding machines and stitching lines
Indrotec, Duluth, GA
August 2012 – Present
- Participated in finishing of billboards and other products.
- Assisted in routine inspections for proper functioning of machines.
- Installed ad configured automatic binding equipments.
- Provided assistance in embellishing of printed products.
- Utilized copy machines and assisted in repairing bindings.
- Created and maintained stencils with computer methodologies.
The Onin Group, Inc., Duluth, GA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Participated in application of graphics to finished products.
- Assisted in routing of all machine operations and devices.
- Provided guidance in perfect binding and format trimming.
- Maintained finished equipments and workspace cleanliness.
- Implemented packing activities for final delivery.
- Managed booklet markers and standard commercial prints.
Associate Degree in Liberal Arts
Onondaga Community College, Syracuse, NY