517 Summit Street
Davenport, IA 52807
Job Objective Looking for a Polar Cutter position that will allow me to heighten my career in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Relevant experience of operation, adjustment and maintenance of polar cutter equipment for cutting paper-based materials
- Operational knowledge ofusing paper folding system and automated paper cutter
- Exceptional knowledge of loading, unloading, packing and shipping of products
- Familiarity with using computers and MS Windowsoperating system
- Ability to execute jobs in unfavorablework conditions, safely and on time
- Ability to work with team members in a helpful and positive manner
MOR Printing, Inc, Davenport, IA
August 2012 – Present
- Interpretedand followed given work orders andjob instructions.
- Mounted and secured rolls of paper and other material onto machine.
- Set up, maneuvered and regulated machine controls of polar cutter.
- Cut assigned work pieces and inspectedfinished products for defects.
- Ensured accurate length and thickness of cut pieces as per given specifications.
- Performed maintenance checks on machinery and replaced its faulty parts.
Independent Printing Co., Inc., Davenport, IA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Interpreted job tickets and work orders and executed tasks, accordingly.
- Cut, sized and stored paper-based materials, safely and properly.
- Examined paper sheets and products and maintained quality control.
- Produced products of accurate dimensions and shapes, as required.
- Entered and updated all job-related datain logs and computerized system.
- Established, adjusted and maintained polar cutting machine, on a daily basis.
High School Diploma
Hemet High School, Hemet, CA