1891 Mulberry Street
Lufkin, TX 75901
Job Objective Actively seeking a Plasma Cutter job with the right company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in set up, operation, control and maintenance of plasma cutter machine
- Profound knowledge of programming of CNC plasma cutter and plasma cutting procedures
- Operational knowledge of metalworking machines, hand tools and welding equipments
- Familiarity with metal properties, fabrication methods and welding process
- Ability to read and understand work orders and technical drawings
- Ability to execute strenuous tasks like lifting and handling heavy objects
Powell Industries, Lufkin, TX
August 2012 – Present
- Followed blueprints and job specifications and completed assigned jobs.
- Programmed, operated and adjusted CNC plasma cutters, safely and properly.
- Cut metal pieces tovarious sizes and thicknesses, as per given specifications.
- Removed rough spots from cut pieces and moved them to designated locations.
- Cleaned CNC plasma cutters and performed routine maintenance of them.
- Utilized metalworking and welding equipments for fabrication of metal objects.
- Ensured improvement in work process, product qualityand safety practices.
E-Technical Staffing, Inc., Lufkin, TX
May 2009 – July 2012
- Followed engineering drawings and interpreted layout plans to execute assigned jobs.
- Operated and adjusted fabricating equipments, plasma cutters, welding tools and metalworking machines.
- Cut, shaped and removed rough spots from given metal pieces.
- Assisted with welding and assembly of metal components, as required.
- Checked final metal pieces and ensured their conformance to specifications.
- Implemented safety controls and used personal protective equipments.
High School Diploma
John Dickinson High School, Wilmington, DE