4863 Willison Street
Minneapolis, MN 55406
Job Objective Skilled Outreach Worker seeking to expand my knowledge in field by actively putting my skills and training to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in carrying out homeless outreach
- Huge knowledge of infectious disease issues
- Deep knowledge of infectious disease
- Outstanding ability to communicate
- Excellent computer and interpersonal skills
Vista Community Clinic, Minneapolis, MN
February 2005 – Present
- Imparted assistance to adults with drug dependence diagnosis.
- Handled access of referrals and used community resources.
- Computed contacts with patients and providers.
- Maintained documentation and data collection.
- Evaluated patient engagement in treatment.
Rochester General Hospital, Minneapolis, MN
August 2000 – January 2005
- Imparted direct service in basic care and programmatic areas.
- Coordinated in program development and managed advocate responsibilities.
- Corresponded with program manager and in meetings.
- Enforced behavior plans and organized activities.
- Extended physical support to consumers and outlined weekly planner of activities.
- Maintained data and formulated monthly progress notes.
Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work
Ancilla College, Donaldson, IN