2703 Reeves Street
Greenville, WI 54942
Job Objective Seeking a job as Od Grinder Machinist in which my expertise, skills and dedication can help in the prosperity of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of setting up, programming and operating Od grinding machine
- In-depth knowledge of machine shop mathematics, CNC programs, and blueprints interpretation
- Remarkable knowledge of all applicable safety procedures and regulations
- Familiarity with working with electric centers and various sine plates
- Ability to perform and maintain close tolerance of materials, efficiently
- Ability to work with assigned teams, in a collaborative manner
Od Grinder Machinist
Forum Energy Technologies, Greenville, WI
August 2012 – Present
- Analyzed and followed blueprints and geometric tolerance specifications.
- Programmed and operated various CNC grinding and milling machines, correctly.
- Determined and used appropriate tools and measuring equipment, properly.
- Drove and regulated controls of overhead and jib cranes for moving heavy components.
- Managed and executed diameter grinding on work pieces to close tolerances.
- Examined all machined parts and ensured conformance to manufacturing specifications.
- Handled and performed machining on variety of materials like steel, bronze and cast iron.
- Checked, identified, and repaired technical faults of all assigned equipments.
- Developed and maintained strong professional relationships with engineers and production workers.
- Achieved all specified production targets and worked overtime, as required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
Southern Virginia University, Buena Vista, VA