2293 Robinson Court
Mount Pleasant, MI 48858
Job Objective Looking for the chance to use my skills to enhance growth of company by securing a Mailroom Worker position.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced as a Mailroom Worker
- Huge knowledge of working in warehouse position
- Amazing ability to take direction well and manage with minimal supervision
- Outstanding ability to lift 50 lbs and resolve problems
- Superior communication skills
Concordia University Campus P.O., Mount Pleasant, MI
February 2005 – Present
- Utilized postage meter and answered phone calls.
- Arranged and delivered intercampus mail.
- Handled documentation as required.
- Managed dusting and cleaning.
The Sentinel – Carlisle, Mount Pleasant, MI
August 2000 – January 2005
- Assisted warehouse team and maintained warehouse and product locations.
- Arranged printed materials and packages and prepared bundles for delivery.
- Operated pallet handling equipment and labeled publications.
- Aided training and maintained packing equipment.
- Distributed newspapers and coordinated with Mailroom Supervisor.
High School Diploma
Cooperative High School, New Haven, CT