2659 Dale Avenue
Tacoma, WA 98402
Job Objective To use my extensive training and special skills to acquire a Laundry Worker position with reputable company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Amazing ability to lift about 25 lbs and communicate with customers
- Outstanding ability to follow instructions and work independently with flexible working hours
- Superior communications skills
- Excellent time management skills
Mercy Health Services, Inc., Tacoma, WA
February 2005 – Present
- Managed clean linen for dryers and linen carts.
- Handled machines and organized linen carts and closets.
- Aided in cleaning of laundry equipment.
- Maintained laundry equipment and facilities.
- Supervised varied projects as assigned.
MacNeal Hospital, Tacoma, WA
August 2000 – January 2005
- Imparted hygienic textiles to patients and employees.
- Provided supervision in maintaining washroom.
- Handled loading of dirty linen into washers.
- Worked with approved procedures and safety regulations.
High School Diploma
Green Mountain High School, Lakewood, CO