1241 Simons Hollow Road
Pittston, PA 18640
Job Objective To further my career by securing a Kennel Worker position with professional establishment in which to continue growing and advancing in this field while meeting company’s expatiations.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of animal handling and animal care
- Steep knowledge of formulating correspondence
- Amazing ability to lift 50 lbs and manage flexible working hours
- Outstanding ability to understand instructions and memos
- Superior communications skills
Atrium Animal Hospital, Pittston, PA
February 2005 – Present
- Coordinated with trainer with daily coaching.
- Reviewed animals’ recovering and coordinated with veterinarian about the same.
- Maintained kennels, animal holding areas and operating rooms.
- Handled animals during veterinary processes.
- Gathered laboratory specimens and handled incoming phone calls as well as managed payments.
Veterinary Hospital, Pittston, PA
August 2000 – January 2005
- Maintained kennel area of Animal Control Facility.
- Imparted daily care for animals and handled their feeding.
- Managed animals impounded by Animal Control departments.
- Coordinated with Animal Control Director and veterinarian.
- Maintained records and handled maintenance.
Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Science
York College, Jamaica, NY