4903 Davis Court
Ellis Grove, IL 62241
Job Objective To create a lasting relationship with well-established company in which my past experience will help me secure an Intake Worker position
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of SDM formats
- Steep knowledge of court protocol and legal system
- Huge knowledge of Structured Decision Making and Child Protection Law
- Amazing ability to manage in emergencies and take team decisions
- Outstanding ability to interpret complex directions
- Superior marketing and presentation skills
- Superior communication and problem solving skills
Gads Hill Center, Ellis Grove, IL
February 2005 – Present
- Outlined documentation in legal files and managed formulation of reports in a timely manner.
- Assured completion of weekly billings.
- Designed schedule to sufficiently reflect parenting time.
- Managed after care and discharge services and handled financial information.
- Coordinated in IEPC meetings and educational meetings.
- Provided assistance to therapists in documentation.
Jewish Child & Family Services, Ellis Grove, IL
August 2000 – January 2005
- Managed foster care intakes with foster parents.
- Monitored home visits and maintained relationships with referrals.
- Developed pre-call strategy and used business management tools.
- Recommended plans to intake new business and coordinated with the Director.
- Corresponded in community collaborative.
- Assisted licensing staff and established database to monitor inquiries.
Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work
La Sierra University, Riverside, CA