3559 Hannah Street
Sylva, NC 28779
Job Objective To obtain a Highway Worker position that enables me to make a positive contribution to company by utilizing my skills to their fullest potential.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience of driving heavy vehicles
- Steep knowledge of heavy vehicle mechanism
- Amazing ability to lift up to 100 pounds and manage around high traffic
- Outstanding ability to manage work outside assigned work hours and capable of following directions
- Superior communication skills
Burns & McDonnell, Sylva, NC
February 2005 – Present
- Handled trucks and equipment to manage highway maintenance work.
- Managed with tractors and operated post drivers.
- Maintained shrubs, lawns, yards and carried out building maintenance.
- Handled building painting and executed manual labor.
- Managed loading and unloading of highway materials and conducted general maintenance.
- Repaired highway signs and managed snow removal.
Parsons Corporation, Sylva, NC
August 2000 – January 2005
- Operated trucks and maintained drainage systems.
- Managed removal of debris from roadways and executed roadside landscaping work.
- Painted traffic control lines monitored markers.
- Sprayed poisons along roadsides and marked locations for installation of markers.
- Prepared adhesive mixtures and installed snow fences.
High School Diploma
North Gem Junior-Senior High School, Bancroft, ID