535 Valley View Drive
Cambridge, MA 2141
Job Objective In search of reputable company in which to fill position as Foundry Worker where my skills and trainingcan be utilized to their fullest
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge knowledge of wax injection, gating, tree work and cleanup
- Deep knowledge of Slurry and Shelling operations
- Proficient with Lean Manufacturing and Lean Sigma Techniques
- Ability to move pallets with forklifts, pallet jacks, and dock loaders
- Ability to move sand, castings and flasks about foundry by hand
- Familiarity with welding and repair as well as finishing techniques
Carley Foundry, Inc., Cambridge, MA
February 2005 – Present
- Maintained work areas and outlined plaster and relines ladle.
- Hammered slag and shoveled into buckets.
- Handled used sand molds and maintained castings and flasks.
- Maintained high pressure stream of water.
- Arranged castings into pairs for assembly.
Allegro MicroSystems, Inc, Cambridge, MA
August 2000 – January 2005
- Installed steel jackets and bands and relocated ladles of molten metal.
- Managed weighing materials for furnace charge.
- Sprayed binder on sand molds and arranged flasks.
- Relocated sand, castings and flasks.
- Executed tasks with regard to foundry.
High School Diploma
Luella High School, Locust Grove, GA