2652 Pinewood Avenue
Marquette, MI 49855
Job Objective Pursuing the opportunity to enhance my career and use my skills to their fullest by securing a Forestry Worker position with reputable company
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in gardening and landscape maintenance
- Huge knowledge of safety requirements in forestry operations
- Wide knowledge of the hazards and safety requirements in forestry operations
- Ability to plant tree seedlings in specified pattern
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written directions
- Ability to exert in excess 75 to 125 pounds of force occasionally
- Ability to use protective clothing and equipment
Interior, National Park Service, Marquette, MI
February 2005 – Present
- Scrutinized trees and shrubs for disease and suggested apt treatment
- Maintained trees and shrubs and conducted pruning.
- Planted young trees and shrubs and uprooted dead trees.
- Aided laying large park plantings and executed tree surgery.
- Provided assistance in dismantling horticulture exhibits.
Agriculture, Forest Service, Marquette, MI
August 2000 – January 2005
- Provided assistance in maintaining playground equipment.
- Aided flood and soil erosion control and executed insect nuisance control.
- Conducted nursery operations and preventive measures.
- Helped in removing snow and landscaping.
High School Diploma
Baldwin High School, Milledgeville, GA